Monday, April 13, 2009

SImple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, Monday, April 13, 2009
Outside My Window...I have no windows. I am going to have to change this prompt.
I am thinking...I keep going back and forth in my mind about what to do job-wise next year. I run all the scenarios and mentally list pro's and con's. It's starting to drive me crazy. I need a great revelation: JESSICA, THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.
I am thankful for...obedient children. There was a kid at the ball park tonight...well, I won't go into it...but if that mother had asked that child to get off the fence ONE MORE TIME, I'd have bitten my tongue in two.
From the kitchen...Empty dishwasher, Tuna Helper leavings and homemade hot chocolate.
I am wearing...sweatshirt and blue jeans and tennis shoes
I am creating...Finishing up kids ministry vests.
I am going...to hear K recite his original, award winning poem at the _________ County Annual Young Poets Contest Awards Ceremony.
I am reading...Miracle on Maple Hill (kid's bedtime book), The Maker's Diet and Twelve Exceptional Women
I am hoping...*From last daybook* for Cara to cut her first tooth sometime this week. I can see it, RIGHT THERE, below the gums, but it will not break through.* It did break through! Now, I am hoping that she will start crawling.
I am hearing...Abby read to her younger brothers and sister, soft slurping as they try to suck up the partially melted marshmallows clinging to the bottom of their mugs of hot cocoa, and the gentle creak, creak of Cara's swing.
One of my favorite things...hot chocolate. I know I've put that down before, but I really love hot chocolate, and because of the see-saw weather we've been having, I've been able to enjoy it much longer than usual.
Around the house...living wing cleaned today, bedroom/bathroom wing tomorrow. Oh, and the master got two coats of primer in K's bedroom done.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...I think Cara has an appointment, Awards Ceremony, and this weekend we're off to the rose gardens.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...See "I am hearing"




No comments: