Monday, April 13, 2009

Playing With My New Toy

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Summer Cuts
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Trying to figure out smilebox and if I want to use it for my new, all-digital plan for scrapbooking our family memories. Has anyone reading this post actually printed their smileboxes? If so, please comment. I'd like to know what kind of quality to expect, type of printer used and how much ink you go through before paying for the "premium" membership. I'm wondering, when all is said and done, if it would be any cheaper than Creative Memories Storybooks--which I have also used.

3 comments:

Tami said...

I've never used it for anything other than emailing cute picture collages to grandparents. I'll be interested in the feedback you get.

ArtworkByRuth said...

I use Scrapblog because I can download for free my finished jpegs and print them on my computer or send them to Walgreens to be printed. I didn't like my one time using Smilebox, the free stuff doesn't let you move things around or change much. I found Scrapblog easier to navigate, but takes more "virtual memory" and is a little slower for me. I like it though because I'm cheap!

Deb said...

Have you tried Costco? Not sure if you have one close by but I'm sure they ship. I hear they do books similar to CM storybooks for under $15. I've been thinking about looking into them.