Sunday, April 19, 2009

From Round Up to Rodeo

A fitting postlude to my last post, we took the kids to the rodeo this weekend. You know, those pitiful waifs that never get to do anything fun? See my "sad" and "grumpy" kids? Convinced?
I took several pictures of the arena events, but they were all too dark. These were taken before the rodeo got underway, right as the sun was setting.
K manages to have a goofy face in all of the pictures. The young lady in the middle is a neighbor of ours. Not exactly a troubled teen, but one we would like to help keep from becoming a troubled teen. She had a rough start in life, and we like to include her in as many family outings as possible. She's alot of fun.


Daddy and Cara were sitting behind me. She's in a grabby-grabby stage. Cara spent rodeo night trying to make her mommy bald. Ouch!


Now, I put it to you, does that look like a "body full of sadness"?

See the hosies, Mommy?


Tami, I think my Marina and your Maddie could be sisters, don't you?

2 comments:

Tami said...

ABSOLUTELY! She is so precious! She and Maddie do look an awful lot alike! :)
Love the rodeo pics! Makes me feel right at home. ;)

Deb said...

Makes me want to go to the rodeo. In all my years living here I've never been.

Looks like fun for all, except maybe your head.