Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How Did I Spend My Birthday?

Today I:

  • made banana bread

  • pieced two rows on a quilt

  • responded to birthday well wishers on facebook

  • turned in receipts from this weekend at the church office

  • went to jazzercise (where I found out the instructor also had a birthday today. What are the odds?)

  • bathed and shaved my legs (Hey, it was a special occasion after all.)

  • talked on the phone with my mom (x2)

  • " " " " sister

  • " " " " best friend

  • " " " " daughter

  • folded three loads of laundry

  • heated up roast for lunch

  • took a nap

  • bathed three of the kids

  • kissed away an owie (Randy's busted lip. No stitches this time.)

  • made sandwiches for supper

  • went to prayer meeting

  • bought a new Bible with my birthday money (It is SOOOOOOO nice. The McArthur Study Bible NASB)

  • had coffee and conversation with two friends at Starbucks (Thank you, ladies.)

  • And stopped to smell the roses!

3 comments:

Suz said...

Happy Birthday Jess! I'd forgotten you share the day with Cash! Sorry I was a little pre-occupied today and just now saw your post!

Deb said...

Great roses! I had a MacArthur study Bible before and really liked it.

Sounds like a very nice birthday but a lot like a normal day too. But what else would it be for a mom.

Tami said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!