Monday, July 27, 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


FOR TODAY, Monday, July 27, 2009

Outside My Window...Overcast and muggy skies, intermittent drizzle

I am thinking...I'm in overload right now. I needed to take a break from thinking and blog

I am thankful for...31 years (as of Wednesday) of health and happiness

From the kitchen...Crock Pot is cooling down from a slow cooked venison roast. It was intended for dinner tonight, but we got a free meal at McAlister's (manager's treat). You gotta love friends in high places. I guess we will eat the roast tomorrow.

I am wearing...plum workout outfit. Still loving my jazzercise class.

I am creating...a childcare center (but it is getting really old)

I am going...out with the master tomorrow night for my birthday, to watch Marina finish her two week course in swimming, and possibly squeeze in one last trip to the lake house.

I am reading...not much of anything, but got some great leads on books that I want to read at my conference this weekend.

I am hoping...for a solution to our money/opening the daycare problem

I am hearing...the kids and the master watching StarWars. They're huge fans.

One of my favorite things...white chocolate

Around the house...aiming for a totally tidy house by Wednesday. Something about having a clean house makes me feel whole and successful as a woman. As though the condition of my bathroom floors has some bearing on my worth as an individual? Intellectually it makes no sense, but I won't enjoy by birthday near as much if my house is not clean.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...covered that in "I am going"
A picture thought I'm sharing: My Three Couch Potatoes

No comments: