Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 3

I've lost 6 pounds. I don't feel any lighter, but the scales don't lie. The master is down 8. The regimen is starting to become routine.
My "lunch" today was beets, celery, and spinach. The beets messed me up. Won't be juicing any more of those. They may be full of all kinds of nutrients and antioxidants, but I can't handle them. Too bad, so sad, kidneys.
My mom is here taking care of the children's meal preparation. Yeah, I know, I'm spoiled. But I really had no way of knowing how bad my caffeine withdrawals would be. The one time before that I tried to kick the habit, I had migraines. I made plans with her weeks ago to schedule a visit around the third day. This is when you are supposed to feel the crummiest. It is called the "healing crisis." I don't think we've experienced one, but I did feel more hungry. Perhaps 'hungry' isn't the right word....just wanting to chew something.
Strange phenomenon--we have a bright orange coating on our tongues. I think it is the toxins coming out of our body. The master says it usually happens around the third day of a fast, but it has always been white before.
Tomorrow--hot colonic!

No comments: