Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello and Goodbye!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am so missing my blogging friend. Hello, everyone! I've taken a few minutes to skim and scam your recent posts, but no time to comment. We moved the vast portion of our possessions on Saturday past, but left the computers set up in our old house. We've been living at the new house since then so I haven't had much chance to veg and blog this week. Incidentally, I've been MUCH more productive. Surely this is merely coincidence?
I've got to type fast, because when the master comes in from clearing out the garage, and finds me blogging, I am in B-I-G trouble. He's going to pull the plug for sure.
This is also a goodbye-for-now post, in that we do not have viable internet options at Sunnyside Mission, and I don't really know what we are going to do. There is a tower going up in two weeks down the road, but the provider is iffy as whether or not we will be able to pick up the signal. Good thing Obama has promised us all broadband, right? Whew! That's a big relief.
Here comes the master...gotta go.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Oh I hope you figure something out! I've MISSED you! :) Hurry back!

Tami said...

Thanks so much for the note. I've been thinking of you! Are you any closer to getting the internet thing figured out? How's the house/church coming along?! Aaack! I need information!!! :)