Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Good To Be Back!

After several weeks of being strung along by a local provider for access--they were supposedly putting up a tower that might have a strong enough signal to pick us up--we abandoned hope and stopped by AT*T for a wireless card today. 15 minutes later, VIOLA! I am back where I belong! I don't notice any difference in speed actually and I was so afraid it would be horribly slow. It is a little more a month, around 10 dollars, but for the privilege of blogging alone, I'll gladly pay. However, I was told by the geeks at the store I am limited to how much information I can download, and if I go over, I'm going to feel it sorely in my pocket book. We'll have to see how much streaming my on-line classroom will require. May be out of a job.
Regrettably, my passport to the internet comes the day after Abby's Spring Break Sleepover and Cara's late night bought with upper-respiratory problems. I'm going on less than four hours of sleep with a bounce house birthday party in two hours. I'm going to have sign in and sign out and go catch a little shut eye, but I'll be back VERY soon!

4 comments:

Tami said...

YEA!!!!! You're BACK! I'm so excited! I've missed you! :)

Deb said...

Yippee! Glad you're back and hope they figure something else out. Being limited sounds horrible.

Hope the party went well and Cara starts feeling better real soon.

Suz said...

I'm glad you're back! I've been wondering about you. I have no idea where your church-house is now!

Hope the b-day party went well!

Suz said...

Oh yeah, I hope Cara is feeling better! Is this her first sickie time? When Cash had it a while back it was T-O-U-G-H!