Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Top Six

Top six signs we are having a post-placement visit this evening:



6. I'm letting Barney baby-sit Randy while I clean.

5. I'm serving a three course meal on a Tuesday night.

4. I'm completely dressed with make-up on before 10:00 am.

3. In the last 24 hours we have installed 6 smoke dectectors, 15 cabinet locks, and 30 outlett plugs.

2. I checked behind 12 ears and under 60 fingernails after last night's bath.

1. And the NUMBER ONE, proof positive indicator......A VIEW FROM THE BOYS' CLOSET:




*They did this themselves. Didn't they do a great job??!!

5 comments:

Tami said...

Hahahah! Looks familiar. I need to get a move on and see what we need to do to get our first post-placement done. Thankfully we are done with the older three kids, but we have to do them every year for the next three years for Maddie and then every three years after that until she turns 18! UGH!

CDJ said...

That is some GOOD stuff!

Deb said...

Great closet! Ours is tomorrow (hopefully). I'll be doing the same tonight.

junglemama said...

You are so funny. I used to do this but have since realized that the social workers that we work with don't go around with a white glove on. :) Thank God for that.

Hope everything goes well tonight. Your serving the social worker dinner?

Suz said...

Sooo, how did it go??