Sunday, October 26, 2008

Laughing Out Loud

So, I was getting on to check my comments from the last post, and the master decided to read over my shoulder. He got to Tami's, "You are so together," and--kid you not--burst out in full belly guffaws. I had to smile myself when I read it, but honestly, did he have to LAUGH OUT LOUD? Cari, fess up, you are laughing, too.
Tami, if you could see my house, you would KNOW that I definitely do not have it all together. I put everything on hold--cooking, cleaning, basic hygiene, etc.--for the week before fall festival and create. I don't know why, but I really have alot of fun witCheck Spellingh costuming. The kids get into it as well, but probably only because I have conditioned them with years of elaborate dress-up. In another life--without the chuckling husband and kiddo cast--I could see myself as a Broadway designer.

2 comments:

junglemama said...

Good for you. Sometimes we need to just do that.

Tami said...

I'm glad I could be a source of entertainment! ;>) You are STILL my hero! I have a hard enough time keeping up with the house and can't divert my attention long enough to TRY to put outfits like that together. Want to make four more? ;>)