Monday, May 11, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


More daybook posts found at Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY Monday, May 11, 2009...
Outside my window (er compound)...cool breeze blowing away the puddles from today's showers.
I am thinking...pondering over the truth of God's word from this week's revival services.
I am thankful for...a fresh word from the Lord. And, Cara started crawling this week!!
From the kitchen...purposely avoiding that room after a weekend of elaborate meals for 15-30 people.
I am wearing...blue jeans, T-shirt, and tennis shoes
I am creating...again, resting from last week's creative endeavors. But, I am beginning to feel an itch to sew.
I am going...to revival services two more nights. K's field trip on Wednesday (first one I've made all year. Shame on me.)
I am reading...Twelve Extraordinary Women.
I am hoping...for everything to work out for our miniature vacation to south Texas.
I am hearing...the master watching The Adam's Family and munching popcorn.
Around the house...boys are back in their own, freshly painted room. The compound survived our onslaught of relatives and party guests rather well actually. A little behind on the laundry, though.
One of my favorite things...listening to the master pray.
A few plans for the rest of the week...MANY, MANY end of school-related activities. Revival meetings and a blissfully empty weekend.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Is that a great action shot, or what? Abby takes third place in the second grade girl's standing long jump.

No comments: