Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Release the Hounds!

Little Cara she's as pretty as the angels when they sing...I can't believe she's out here in the kitchen in the swing....

Normally Randy is a Kaboda man, but he's willing to make an exception.


This girly-girl is now well stocked.

"Mom, this is my imagination station."

I'm always surprised at least once during the unwrap by the kids' response to the gifts. This year, they were ecstatic to find winter gloves and matching tobagans in their stockings. 1$ at W*llM*rt. Go figure.


Oh, the bliss of a new Lego set!

The wreckage

Christmas and Gender Identification:

Ian: Hey, Marina, you want to go with me into the woods and watch me shoot my new pistol? (cap)

Marina: Sure, just let me get my makeup, in case I need it.

No confusion here.

Hope your Christmas is as merry and full of love.

3 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

I thought for a moment she'd say "No, You'll shoot your eye out Ian!" LOL!
Merry Christmas!

Tami said...

Looks like an awesome day! Merry Christmas! :)

Deb said...

LOL! Glad she has her priorities right!
Merry Christmas!