Friday, September 12, 2008

Blog Skin

Cari, I think you are right. I would like a little less picture in the header. I'd love to paste the title and subtitle (verse) along with a some of the heart/flower graphics. I'm wanting it to have a sort of scrapbook look at top. Ideally using several photos instead of the one large photo. The only problem is that I'm working with the online free version of PhotoShop, and it isn't very user friendly. Especially if you are not a computer graphics geek. I've been playing around with it, but can't seem to manage any effects except for black and white and text. I can't even shrink the photo!
Debbie, I like your header. Simple but clean and crisp. I think I might try it and see which looks the best. But I don't know how you got your nifty framing. Did you design it in blogger?

3 comments:

Deb said...

My header is came with the template I started with. It was luck.

I just saw a site to do the scrapbooky headers but haven't tried it yet. scrapblog.com

Deb said...

I just did a new header on mine but it's just as big as your picture. Which I also am not a fan of but it looks great when it's done.

Tami said...

I just put this in my last comment and then realized I put it on the wrong post! AUGH!
And now I realized debbie b has already given you the address. Oh well. The program is REALLY easy to use. Give it a try. Love the new look! :)