Saturday, November 21, 2009

Talking In Your Sleep


1. Has anyone in your life talked in their sleep? The kids talk in their sleep off and on. I love to hear them laugh in their sleep.
2. What do you like about fall? Cooler temperatures. Looking forward to the holidays. But I've married something of a Scrooge, so I have to keep that kind of low key.
3. Do you have an addictive personality? I don't think so. Seems as though folks can get quite enough of me. I can't even get my own sister to visit for Thanksgiving for Pete's sake. More like I have a-little-dose-will-do-ya' personality.
4. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? My friend Cari made time out of her week to meet with me twice in the last six months. Since together we have a dozen children, I think that is pretty monumental. And my mom and dad put their heads together and replaced a special keepsake of mine that I had lost (and assumed was irreplaceable) for my birthday in July.
5. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? No. I don't see myself being able to forgive that.
6. Are you happy with where you are in life? Yes. Only I wish we had more money--but we are working on that.
7. Do you believe that you can change someone? No.
8. Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't? I don't care for the verbiage in that question.
9. Would you ever fight someone over your significant other? "If you don't want to go to Fist City, you better detour 'round my man...."

2 comments:

CDJ said...

You make me laugh.
(And/so the recurring dinner dates were my pleasure:)

Tami said...

Every once in awhile a couple of the kids talk in their sleep...and it IS precious! :)
Sorry I've been MIA lately. SO incredibly busy...but I'm slowly working through it and getting through my inbox in my reader. Sorry about that. Hope to be MUCH better now. ;)