Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Missing My Blog

I've had about a dozen posts run through my mind the last week, but no time to actually flesh them out. I have no excuse but this: VBS. I am returning to you soon, my sweet blog. Just as soon as we ride this Boomerang Express right on out of town. It's been great, but the strength of the burden bearers is failing and there is still two more days of trekking in the outback.
I missed Cara's birthday yesterday, for pete's sake! Not that I didn't remember it was her birthday, but I didn't get a nice, sentimental post up to commemorate it. Though come to think of it, we didn't even know about her on her birthday. Strange really, but one year ago, she was lying in an isolate waiting for her mommy and daddy to show up. Today is the day we got the call, and tomorrow marks the day we met C.C., and Friday will be one year since we first held our angel.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Happy birthday Cara! And Happy one year Adoption Day for you all!

Love the new header. Probably been up for some time but I just noticed it. The pics are great.