Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Pooped

Summer fun is killing me. Every day is non-stop action from dawn till dusk.
This morning started bright and early with a 8:30 drive to my in-laws house to pick up K from an overnight trip at his uncle's. Said a quick hi and bye to my MIL and then sped home for a church work day. I worked on the hedges and the men put together our nice new playground. YEAH! Just in time for VBS. But good heavens, was it hot out there today!
Carla stopped by and brought a sack of goodies from my mom on her way back home and we got to visit for a few minutes. Work stopped at the church around 2:00, and we decided to go swimming at a church member's house to cool off and celebrate a job well done. Two hours later, on our way home from the pool, I remembered Abby had a party, so we ran in, grabbed a ten dollar bill and a Happy Birthday card and headed back out.
We've given the kids a bath and fed them some dinner. I've clipped the boys' toenails and Marina's bangs. They had no nap today, so the are CRANK-EEE. The master is on his way to pick up Abby, and I think we will call it a night. It's not yet 8:00, but I am exhausted. It might as well be midnight.
How do you like my new blog skin?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think your new blog skin is so very cute! Very appropriate for summer! Bright colors - YAY!

Tami said...

WHEW!!! I'm tired just reading that...of course it may be the fact that its 10:30 here. ;)
LOVE the new background! ;>)