Thursday, April 28, 2011

This Little Piggie...


Gets to stay home. The agency staff didn't take him with them, so I assume that means we passed. After 48 exhausting hours, we had our homestudy this morning. I was truly humbled at the number of friends and family who came and worked HARD to get this house up to snuff. We were even able to finish re-model on Cara and Levi's bedrooms, which is incredible. They are going to be really cute when we get all the furniture and decor items in, I'll have to post some pics of the final product. Right now, he's mostly hanging out in his bassinet when he isn't being cradled in our arms--and that is most of the time.
It is only now beginning to sink in that we had a baby. Over the weekend. We had a baby. This is crazy. And I guess I will be closing this blog and opening a new one. We are eight hearts no longer.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You better be sure to tell me the name of your new blog!! You know I'm a stalker :) He looks like a little baby doll in this pic! So sweet.

Kathy said...

He is beautiful...congratulations!

Deb said...

He is precious and perfect. Congratz on passing and this whirlwind crazy adoption.