Friday, February 26, 2010

Goodbye?

I'm considering closing the blog. I think my post record over the last two months proves that I don't have the time for it. In addition, the master has forbidden me to post anything in regard to the you-know-what. The children and parents I serve, the funny things they say, and the heartrending, too--all taboo topics. What's really frustrating is he is probably right. I just hate it when that happens.
Since the daycare is consuming about 99.9% of my life at present, there isn't much left over to blog about. Actually, over the last two years, more and more non-bloggable themes have crept into my life. I feel as though I am projecting an incomplete, superficial image. If I can't be honest, what is the point?
I think when we start our Ugandan adoption I will open a new blog, but that will be many months (years?) from now. I will still be reading your blogs, friends, when I can, and posting those inconsequential, centimeter deep, updates on facebook.

7 comments:

CDJ said...

say it isn't so!!!
Shall you send me handwritten journal pages through the usps??
my turkey is cold.

CDJ said...

Plus also...
he is correct.
you are wise to submit:)

ArtworkByRuth said...

Keep it open, I love getting surprise updates on my dashboard from friends who fell off the blogging wagon every now and then...LOVE YOU!

Devan said...

Hey! I've started a blog about WWF. Check it out at http://wwfawareness.blogspot.com/... Please follow and help spread the word!

Devan

Anonymous said...

Here's to simplicity!

From one 99.9 percenter to another

Anonymous said...

Tell you what- I'll email when I can carve out some time from that leftover .1% and maybe you'll try to do the same? We're moving out of state and I don't want to lose touch. You've got my email address and I'm pretty sure I've got yours. I don't facebook or anything anymore, but Chris does. I'll look you up.

jen

Deb said...

Understand but I'll miss you. Even though it takes me weeks to catch up with everyone. Be sure to let me know when you blog again, but I'll leave this one in my reader just incase.